The Drunken Cookie trailer (pictured), with all its equipment, was stolen from Ballymount a week ago.
It is very distinctive, but is still missing.
This is a huge blow for a small business.
Saifa Kajani, the owner, is determined to keep going, and so has launched her latest monthly cookie box to order (details below).
American style cookies are the speciality of The Drunken Cookie, by passionate baker Saifa Kajani.
Her cookies are big, fat and delicious and each month Saifa creates a new cookie collection. Order online at www.thedrunkencookie.ie to have 6 distinctly different cookies delivered to your door, nationwide, for €27.
Shipping on 3rd, 11th and 17th April, the Cookie Box is a perfect gift, or just as a treat for yourself – they’re unapologetically bold!
The April Cookie Box features:
- Special K..it Kat – Kit Kat and milk chocolate chip dough, topped with KitKat butter and kit kat chocolate bunny
- Bunny on a Bender – Milk chocolate and Malteser dough topped with Nutella and Malteser Bunny
- The Rollover – White chocolate and milky bar gold dough, topped with biscoff butter, biscoff crumb and a honey comb chocolate aero melt
- The Cure – Milk chocolate chip and hazelnut dough, stuffed with Ferrero Rocher crispy egg
- Stoners Heaven – Milk chocolate and curly wurly dough, topped with Cadbury caramel butter, digestive crumb and chocolate munchies
- Skagged S’More – Double chocolate dough, stuffed with marshmallow. Topped with milka and digestive crumb
The Drunken Cookie also pops up at UCD on Thursday, Bushy Park on Saturdays and the People’s Park, Dun Laoghaire on Sundays. See their social media for updates.