Event is sold out – no tickets on sale at venue. Do not travel without a ticket. An Garda Síochána ticket checks in operation on all approach routes.
An outdoor event – it will take place rain, hail or shine.
No re-admission. Make sure to bring everything you need.
Under 16s must be accompanied by a parent / guardian aged over 25. Unaccompanied minors will be refused entry.
- Organise your transport in advance and allow an additional 3hrs travel time to/from the venue.
- You must download and transfer tickets ahead of time
- Wear comfortable flat shoes – no heels or sandals
- Charge your phone, and bring battery packs with you – you’ll need it for your tickets
- Dress for the Irish
weather – layers/rain coat/ suncream
- Stay hydrated/don’t forget to eat – it’s a long day
- Learn the halo effect in advance
- No big bulky bags – A4 size or smaller only
- Don’t buy from unreliable sources – resale via www.ticketmaster.ie
- Slane is a residential area. Respect the property & privacy of residents and have consideration for locals.
If you see someone in difficulty in the crowd, get everyone in a circle around them to lift their phone torches up all pointed towards the stage to make
a halo effect of light, and get them help ASAP.
NEED HELP ON THE DAY?
Look out for our Customer Care Superstars in Pink Hi-Vis – you’ll be able to find them at the stars on the map. Ask about our Tag-A-Kid wristband scheme. Pro tip: Take a photo on the day of your child in their concert outfit!
Buses and car parks available from all over Ireland. All bus and car parks should be booked in advance. See www.evntz.ie.
• Expect extended delays when exiting car parks as cleared on rotation for your safety
• Buses get priority
• All car parks are independently operated
• All public car and bus parks require a 20-30 min walk to site
• Plan your route in advance
There will be four official car parks for this event: Green, Blue, Red and Pink. Car parks are assigned when booking based on Garda traffic management plans.
Accessible parking enquiries – please see www.mcd.ie/contact-us
PRIVATE COACH COMPANIES:
No roadside parking. 24hr towing and clamping in operation. Authorities will be on enforcement duty. All coaches must book into a dedicated bus park. Email email@example.com.
See www.garda.ie for full traffic management plan.
Johnny’s Place, Bishopsgate, Hollywood,Standing, Circle, General Admission.
Castle Compound Accessible Platform.
This is a sold out event – if your tickets no longer suit, please see www.ticketmaster.ie for your resale options
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT
- An Garda Siochana & Event Security will operate ticket checks. Everyone entering will be subject to a search under law as a condition of ticket purchase. Only ticketholders will be allowed past road closure points.
- Allow enough time for concert entry procedures, ticket checks and searches.
- Follow any loudspeaker announcements, move slowly and quietly, and co-operate with stewards’ and Gardaí
- Catering & bar facilities onsite. No alcohol can be brought in.
- Water points located throughout the concert site – soft refillable bottles allowed.
- Proof of Age is required for the sale of alcohol and entry.
- The concert may be recorded for visual and audio broadcast.
- Familiarise yourself with the location of the exit gates, emergency exits, first aid posts and water points on arrival.
- An Garda Síochána will operate a ZERO tolerance policy on anti-social behaviour, such as on-street drinking and urinating, etc.
- Anyone found to be intoxicated will be refused entry, or removed from the site, without a. refund.
- Do not rush the exits after the concert.
- Should you have any medical condition that require allowances, get in touch in advance: www.mcd.ie/contact-us
DO NOT BRING
- Folding chairs of any kind (no exceptions).
- Animals (other than registered working dogs).
- Large backpacks.
- Glass, cans, hard plastic or metal reusable bottles.
- Alcohol or illegal substances.
- Professional cameras, video equipment or iPads.
- Any item that could be a weapon or pose a hazard.
- For the full list, please visit www.mcd.ie/prohibited-items
- it is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with what you can and can’t bring.
- *Any confiscated items will be disposed of. Non-surrender may lead to refusal/removal from site.
We appeal to all fans to respect the local community by not littering, not engaging in anti-social behaviour and by not parking illegally. If you have any additional queries or require any assistance, please see www.mcd.ie/contact-us for details on how to get in touch. On event day we will have customer care representatives at various locations throughout the village of Slane and on site, and a team contactable viawww.evntz.ie. We hope you have an enjoyable day.