To celebrate the 1500th anniversary of Saint Brigid, The Guinness Storehouse is awarding the 1500th guests crossing St James’s Gates on the 1st to 5th of February (inclusive) a special prize.
The prize has a total value of over €200 and includes:
- a complimentary experience upgrade
- an exclusive Guinness Storehouse goodie bag
- a Guinness Storehouse retail store voucher
- a Guinness Storehouse restaurant voucher
- return tickets to the Guinness Storehouse
This February bank holiday weekend, experience the history, heart and soul of Ireland’s most iconic beer at the World’s Leading Tourist Attraction 2023. Explore the story of Guinness from the iconic building, including 360 views of Dublin city from Gravity Bar, STOUTies, always on music and entertainment and much more.
The prize is valid to over 18s only and is available to walk ups and ticket holders. First admission 10am, last admission 5pm. For more information, terms and conditions, visit www.guinness-storehouse.com.